Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Balance










A very wise man once said to me that the most important word in the English dictionary was 'balance'. I was young at the time and although his words have never left me - I didn't have a clue what he was talking about.
As our business continues to grow - balancing family & friendships, working a second job and putting everything that I have into Vintage Marketplace - I realise just how important the word is.


There is so much change in the air, loved ones leaving for destinations unknown, growth in new friendships, beautiful understanding and clarity in older friendships. 
Making plans for the future seems impossible because every day brings me something new, a challenge to be had, something new to discover. I'm going to embrace this exciting time in my life, aim to balance it as best I can - and only anticipate the exciting and amazing times that lay ahead.


Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.

No comments:

Post a Comment