Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Newdress














































































































































I don't know what I would do without you Max Brenner - time spent with you calms me down...
I can't believe it's Thursday. I have no idea where the week has gone. I feel like there is too much to do and not enough time in the day to do it all. Stressful. Days passing by in a blur. I'm forgetful and somewhat clumsy. Yes I dropped my new iphone today and shattered the screen! Yes I rolled my ankle and got a hefty parking
ticket - all in the space of an hour... yep that really happened!

I know bad things happen in threes so that's my end of the deal. Done and done. I arrived home to a huge box of goodies from our LA picker. Golden. Opening up boxes from her is seriously like christmas. The rush of a new toy - in this case incredible dresses, is so damn exciting!

So here's some photos of one of the new dresses. Ah.mazing. Did I also mention that it's up for sale tonight on our facebook page...

No comments:

Post a Comment