Tuesday, October 12, 2010

InspireMe.



























in·spire  
v. in·spiredin·spir·ingin·spires
1. To affect, guide, or arouse by divine influence.
2. To fill with enlivening or exalting emotion: 
3.    a. To stimulate to action; motivate:
 b. To affect or touch: 

I feel a little closer to you all now. You've seen a part of my bedroom. Yep - that picture above is my wall - well a small part of it anyway. My bedroom has the most magnificent white walls that are truly a blank canvas for all my dreams and hopes to be stuck on. Lust worthy images torn from magazines, hand written cards from loved ones, photos of memories I don't want to forget and places I only dream about travelling to. My wall inspires me, keeps me focused on my dreams. A constant reminder of what I want to achieve. Everyone should have an inspiration wall. There's no hiding from your goals with one of these when it's staring right back at you, every single day.

We all have someone who inspires us. It may be someone that you've looked up to since you were a little kid, someone who is excelling in your chosen field, or the everyday people that take the extra step to smile, say a kind word, lend a helping hand. 

Yesterday I met a lady who inspires me. Who I look up to and who's career I follow closely and admire. 
Thank you Nicole from Gary Pepper - you absolutely made my day.

K
x
































































No comments:

Post a Comment