Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SharonJones










































Sharon Jones. Wow. This lady is amazing. Shake her booty she can! Last night we went and saw her at The Palace. So much fun dancing, laughing and smiling so much my face hurt. The perfect stress release for such a crazy week.

It feels so surreal that Jai and I have employed someone to help us with VMP. I was smiling to myself at the thought - we are so fortunate / lucky / chuffed to be able to have someone so talented help us grow our business. Lucy - our accessories lady has started and I can't even begin to describe just how much she helps Jai and I. She's the best thing ever and we're both so greatful that she's now apart of the business, helping us move forward.
I can't wait to introduce you all to her next week... not to mention show you guys the amazing new items we have coming your way   ;-)))

K
x

No comments:

Post a Comment