Sunday, July 31, 2011

MyWeek.




























It's almost been a week since my last post. Last week was hectic.
Spent the best weekend in Tasmania and arrived home Monday night. Saw the incredible James Blake Tuesday night at Prince bandroom (he blew me away) Wednesday was my brothers 30th birthday. Thursday the VMP crew went and saw The Kills at Prince (whilst looking for Kate Moss all night, apparently she was there dancing away!!) Friday was the only night we had free. Coloured my hair red, chilled at home with some take-away Thai, watched DVD's and showered Doris with attention.
Saturday saw me at a cocktail lounge overlooking the city, drinking whisky sours celebrating of my girlfriends birthdays and today... today was spent drinking cider at Yellow Bird, taking blog shots in front of some amazing street art and heading to a bar in Collingwood for a friends going-away.

Just a tiny bit excited for some nights at home working on my painting, cuddling Doris and planning for NYC. Less than two weeks to go now and I will be staying in Brooklyn, dreaming of the amazing journey ahead...

x

1 comment: