Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lookbook lover

Vintage Marketplace is planning a photoshoot! Yes, thrilling, 'it's really happening' butterflies in my stomach exciting! Vintage Marketplace is coming together so quickly..I feel like pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming!

For those of you who don't know about this site - check it out!

Lookbook is an international social experiment in style. It was inspired by street fashion blogs like 'The Sartorialist' as well as 'What are you wearing today?' forum threads across the internet.

It's inspiring what people are capable of and the photos on this site keep me coming back for more! I've posted some of my favourite looks...

Hope you all had a beautiful weekend...

K
x



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment