Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tomorrow...



























































Melbourne I love how you keep me on my toes...

Yesterday was a perfect day to frolic in the sunshine. To embrace a playground like a child.
It sure didn't feel like winter with the beautiful sun shining on my skin. Today not so much. 
The day where I planned to take shots of new stock… you can see where this is going. Photos - not going to happen today.

Instead you're going to have to trust me. For those of you that can make it down to the 'Hello Sailor' vintage market at the Grace Darling Hotel in Collingwood - you won't be
disappointed! This past week has been crazy busy - I have been op shopping my little heart out.

I am particularly chuffed with our 'gents' collection…I've found some very cool pieces indeed. 
I hear the Lakers won the NBA championships… Vintage Marketplace has not one, 
but two 1980's original Starter 'Lakers' Jackets to sell tomorrow. 
First in, definitely best dressed.


Hope to see you all tomorrow… Please come say hello. I can't wait to meet you.

K
x

No comments:

Post a Comment