Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Moment Capturing

































































































































Yesterday my amazing friend Annie and I had a photography session. I wanted to get some shots for this blog and also to show some of the incredible treasures that I've managed to get my little hands on.
It's funny how one things leads to another and somehow along the way you realise a passion that you have. A passion that perhaps was always lurking around in the background. Then - it hits you.
I'm talking about taking photographs. Capturing moments. Yesterday was a dream for me and I could not be happier with the results. I'm still learning and think i'm getting better each time. I love candid shots, not forced or posed. I like the way the wind takes our hair, the way the sunshine highlights our smiles. I love capturing moments like this. Enjoy!

P.S- Tomorrow I promise i'll have more garment focused shots of the latest collection....

K
x

No comments:

Post a Comment