Thursday, August 26, 2010

Get your freak on...







































I know I say it almost every single post but 'busy' is the only word to describe how I feel.
I'm so damn chuffed to announce that together with Sneaker Freaker, we will be holding a market at 1000 Pound Bend on Sunday 12th September!! Yeeeww....

But first things first...
Yesterday I spent a healthy 5 hours at the printer ensuring our invites were exactly how we wanted them. You know when you spend so long looking at the same thing - you start to lose appreciation for it... So the invites look good, maybe great.... hmm. You may be wondering about the door image we've chosen to use on the front. Well peeps - there is a very good reason behind it.
Without giving too much away - think 'The Lion the witch and the wardrobe'.  Yep - it's going to be something else. It's going to knock your socks off!













.

.














Today my wrist aches for writing out 200 invites for our launch. Still, there's this amazing feeling of
'it's really happening' and as Jai would say 'there's no turning back now' ;-)
It's two weeks from today and I know it's going to fly by in a blur of excitement. Still so much to do. Gift bags to organise, meetings with my super talented friend Conrad ( AKA Otes) who's going to create some graffiti artwork for VMP, canapes - not to mention my outfit. Holy shitballs.... what am I going to wear...?

Ok so back to the start - VMP & Sneaker Freaker will be holding a market for y'all. It's going to have vintage sneakers, records, bikes, and clothing to make you melt!  Please call in if you're around. You won't be disappointed.

I've got to get back to work, but I will keep you updated.

Keep Smiling

K

No comments:

Post a Comment