Monday, September 20, 2010

I am.
































I am the longing.
I am the emotions written and not dared spoken.
I am the unscratched surface of my potential.
I am the first step waiting to be taken.
I am the glass half full. I am the unspoken understanding.
I am the moment of clarity.
I am the lips unkissed, my hands not held.
I am the lyrics. I am the melody.
I am the honesty, I am the loyalty.
I am the last blink before sleep.
I am the first breath of the morning.
I am the most romantic thing I've yet to do.
I am the mistakes I've made, and the lessons I've learned.
I am the success. I am the failure.
I am the love I take. I am the compassion.
I am the underestimation I receive.
I am the focus I always lose. I am the memories.
I am the stolen breath and the skipped heartbeat.
I am the confidence, but I am the insecurity. I am the faith.
I am the first kiss. I am the first fight.
I am the shared dreams. I am the beating of my heart.
I am the incompatibility. I am the comfortable silence.
I am the poetry I write. I am the uncertainty of who it is for.
I am the happiness I am surrounded by.

No comments:

Post a Comment