Sunday, May 8, 2011

Swedish Hasbeens.




















These are my new shoes from Swedish Hasbeens. I don't plan on taking them off anytime soon. I secretly stalked them over the net for a good week before I caved and knew they had to be a part of my life.

Lots has been happening this week. New red hair, new vintage seller from LA - Have you guys checked out the range, Starlight Vintage? It's been going nuts! New items will be added daily. You can check it out here. Jai and I couldn't be happier with how it's all going - a massive congrats to the lady behind it, Estelle! xx

What else - gee.... Does over 100 new snapbacks being added to the store in the coming weeks count?
Or having a capsule limited edition range from a well known USA model? There's more, but I'll tell you all another time.

Stay tuned

Kate
x

No comments:

Post a Comment