Monday, May 2, 2011

VMP presents STARLIGHT VTG






































Can we get a vintage seller on board hailing from the Hollywood Hills - with access to some of the most sought after vintage pieces around? CHECK

Can we get someone with models are so damn fine - you'll need to see for yourself to understand what I'm talking about? An  American Apparel model who also sings in a rock band? CHECK

Can we get someone who can add to the Vintage Marketplace culture and offer something unique to our customers? CHECK




















I’m so happy & excited to finally introduce Starlight Vintage. You know those people who effortlessly put a look together that has everyone asking where she got it from, where you can get her items from?
Well that's exactly the type of women behind Starlight vintage...When Jai told me she was coming on board - I was so excited and partly couldn't believe it. I've seen first hand the incredible vintage available in LA and to have someone who has access to it at the tip of their fingertips - I mean, does it get any better?

Our aim is to have key sellers on board who run their own 'mini shops' within our site offering a unique product to our community. Starlight Vintage is the first shop to come on board and I can't even begin to tell you all how excited I am…

Starlight Vintage will be available from VMP tomorrow at 8pm. With over 50 pieces to start with - it will blow you away with more reasons than just the clothes ;-)

Kate
x

3 comments: