Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DreamWeaver








Remember in my last post - my absolute crush on my new ring...? 
Maybe i've lost count on the amount of people that have asked where my ring is from, where they can get their own, comments on how damn pretty is. 
Vintage Marketplace is so very honoured to have permission from the amazingly talented lady, the one behind the Damselfly label - Christianna Heideman to stock pieces from her 'Dream Weaver' collection. The above statement pieces and more will be available to purchase this Friday.


I've got some more news too.  This I will share on Thursday. All I will say is that you guys ask - we deliver.... 


In the meantime - tomorrow is a HUGE day for new stock. I've been shopping my absolute heart out. Tomorrow VMP will list over 40 new styles at 6pm.


Stay cool
x



No comments:

Post a Comment