Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rock















































































I wonder if you love my new ring as much as I do...?  Its colour, depth and the way it looks in the light.
I brought it last Friday night and I can't stop looking down at my fingers and admiring it.
I want to tell you more. I really do. Let me just say that this ring will be available here at VMP in the same colour as mine, as well as in two different shades that are just as beautiful. I am so humbled to introduce the next designer that VMP will be showcasing... wow!

This weeks full of tiny milestones, interviewing lovely people for the position available within our business, meetings with new designers, inspecting office spaces.... the list goes on.

Can't wait to tell you all about the exciting things ahead (as soon as i'm aloud to   ;-)

Kate
x

No comments:

Post a Comment