Jai and I are looking for the perfect person to help make Vintage Marketplace presence even stronger in the public eye.
You have the opportunity to join us, only four months in and create your role and shape it just how you want it to be. We have hopes that the person taking on this exciting position will ultimately run the accessories department all by themselves!
This could be someones dream role. I can't wait to meet you and share my love of all things vintage with you! Please see below for all details:
Your responsibilities are varied and include:
Provide general assistance to the directors
Assist in the VMP accessories department – with the potential to make this your own
· Provide accurate measurements and clear garment descriptions
· Creating a shipping system which allows you to dispatch a high volume orders that will be sent both domestic and internationally
· Resolving any issues with lost or missing garments
· Attending weekly team meetings; discussing blog concepts and sourcing requirements
· Assisting in the preparation of range photoshoots
To succeed in this role, you will have exceptional written & verbal communication skills- ensuring each and every customer is provided an exceptional experience.
You will ideally have a sound knowledge of Microsoft applications as well as a keen interest in Accessories.
Applications should be sent to Jai@vintagemarketplace.com.au no later than Monday the 15th of November.